How to Throw the Perfect Outdoor Party in your Garden
“ There’s something about being outside with friends you enjoy that brings out the fun in people. Here are some ideas to help make your life easier when you throw your next outdoor party. “
Balmy evenings, longer days, and blue skies are one of the many highlights of summer. Make the most of your summer by throwing unforgettable garden parties for your family and friends, made easier with this Becasa step-by-step guide.
Step 1. Decorate the space
Take your garden party to the next level by decorating your outdoor space. This can be as simple as filling your favorite vases with fresh blooms and seasonal flowers, and then up the ambiance with a few lit candles:
- The Japa and Neo vases are perfect for displaying fresh-cut flowers in your outdoor party décor. Mix different shapes and sizes to add interesting depth to your flowery decor.
- Use a mixture of filled candles, votives, and tealight holders to add an indulgent, natural glow to your garden party decor.
Step 2. Set the outdoor dinner table
When setting your outdoor dining table, there are no rules to how you can style your setting. Let your imagination run wild and mix and match your favorite plate sizes and shapes, as well as patterns and colors for an eclectic tabletop.
- The beautiful simplicity of the NORWAY collection creates a perfect base layer for your table setting.
- Add accents of exotic color and pattern to your outdoor dining table with SNOW plates.
- Put the finishing touches to your outdoor party setting with our beautiful collections of serveware and cutlery.
- If you’re throwing an outdoor afternoon tea party, then a mix of patterned teacups and saucers, a colorful teapot, and a beautiful cake stand are a must-have for that added touch of elegance.
Step 3. Pick a seasonal menu
No outdoor party is complete without a winning menu of seasonal foods. Check what’s in season and create recipes that show off the ingredients in all of their glory. Try to prepare as much of the food as you can before the party starts, this way you can focus on what’s most important about a garden party – relaxing and having fun!
Step 4. Serve delicious summer drinks
Elevate your outdoor garden party’s drinks menu by serving your favorite cocktails, wines, and spirits in stunning crystal glassware.
- Red wine and white wine crystal glasses crafted specifically for the enjoyment of wine are designed to heighten the aroma and enhance the taste of your favorite drink.
- Whether you enjoy your spirit neat, on the rocks, or with a mixer, elevate the experience with a beautifully weighted crystal tumbler.
- Put the finishing touches to your cocktail recipes with stunning glass, the perfect shape for iced cocktails.