The Becasa Products
We aims to create long-lasting products that form genuine and lasting connections with the customers. We believe in products with an elegance that integrates into people’s daily lives. Details to ensure comfort, reusability, and durability are also carefully considered for daily use.
From the silky clay that gives our ceramics their signature shade of ivory, to the exacting standards of experienced technicians and artisans. Becasa’s superior artistry and craftsmanship, attention to detail, and uncompromising commitment to quality, so that you can explore your definition of the best with confidence.
Preferred By The World's Houseware
Our ceramics houseware is a great backdrop for every family around the world. No matter you’re a Michelin-starred chef, or you’re a housewife that accompanies growing up with babies, we promise all our customers the same: lasting craftsmanship that sets industry standards.
Our Signature Qualities
- Excellent resistance to extreme temperatures. Becasa wares will not crack even when removed from the oven (180°C) and placed under running water (20°C).
- No water absorption for high stain resistance.
- Refined, translucent quality resembles bone china.
- Safe for use in commercial dishwashers, freezers, ovens, and microwave ovens.
- The glaze is fired under the same high heat as its body (1,280°C to 1350°C), making it homogeneous as well as scratch and chip resistant.
- Able to withstand the daily rigors of heavy-duty commercial use.
Every Becasa in-glaze and the on-glaze product comes with an exclusive guarantee* of being chip-resistant**, dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe, oven-proof and shine resilient for 5 years or 5,000 washes*** from the date of manufacture (whichever is earlier), with proper care and handling.
- Lead and cadmium-free. Dual firing at high temperatures (over 1,280°C) eliminates traces of lead and cadmium.
- All of our decal and colored glazes meet the strictest compliance standards – the US Food & Drug Administration and California Proposition 65 health standards.
- Fine china is made through Kaolin clay and does not contain animal bone ash. Suitable for those with religious and animal welfare concerns.
- Non-porous and does not absorb grease, odors, and bacteria, ensuring optimal hygiene.
- The better choice for professional chefs and in-home dining.
- Elegant ivory hue enhances food presentation, especially under restaurant or hotel lighting.
At Becasa, we use smarter manufacturing methods and more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly materials whenever possible. Recycling to reduce waste and our dependence on energy are among our green initiatives. Our goal is to keep lessening our pollution burden on the environment. For example, we have invested in a factory that can turn ceramic waste into permeable bricks and applied it to the construction of “sponge city” surface engineering.