Longer days mean more time eating outdoors, and who doesn’t love enjoying simple outdoor appetizers at barbecues and picnics? These Easy Outdoor Rolls are perfect for outdoor entertaining and feature a refreshing sauce that is simple to make. So you can enjoy the summer outdoors even better.
Avocado Chicken Fillet Burrito
- Chicken Fillet
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Sesame leaves
- Baby Tomatoes
- Avocado Chicken Wrap Seasoning
- Olive Oil
1. Wash and drain all seasonal vegetables.
2. Whole chicken thigh meat, pick the bone, no need to marinate! Pour olive oil into the pan, then put the chicken thigh meat, and sprinkle the appropriate amount of avocado chicken wrap seasoning. Fry until 90% done, chuck out, and cube.
3. Cut avocado into pieces and squeeze lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
4. Place the ingredients on the burrito in order. Endive, sesame leaves, chicken cutlets, and finally a little bit of baby tomatoes.
1. Freshly fried chicken thighs, too hot, do not directly roll cake. This will not only ruin the crispiness of the seasonal vegetables, but the heat will make the burrito soggy and soft and easy to break.
2. Wrap the burrito in baking paper. So that you can not only put more ingredients on the burrito but also won’t affect the aesthetics.
Orleans Chicken Rolls
- Orleans chicken breast
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Colored peppers
- White onions
- Black Pepper Sea Salt
1. Wash and drain all seasonal vegetables; cut colored peppers and white onions into strips.
2. Marinate chicken breasts in Orleans seasoning for 30 minutes.
3. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a pan and sauté the marinated chicken breasts. Once browned, remove from the pan and allow to cool, then cut into strips and set aside.
4. Rolls with lettuce, colored peppers, and white onions sprinkled with black pepper and sea salt. Finally Orleans chicken breast slices. Simple Orleans Chicken Rolls are done!
1. Orleans Chicken is rich in flavor so the other side dishes are flavorful without more sauce.
2. Taste: burrito crust is thin, refreshing seasonal vegetables, and less oil in the Orleans chicken breast. The whole burrito is very refreshing and perfect for summer.
Tender Steak Burrito
- Whole wheat burrito
- Colored peppers
- Cherry radish
- Steak with Sea Salt
1. Wash and drain all seasonal vegetables. Cut the colored peppers into strips and the cherry radishes into slices.
2. dry the blood on the steak with kitchen paper and sprinkle with sea salt, and black pepper to marinate.
3. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a pan and sear the steaks. Place the steaks on a plate and wait for them to cool down, then cut into strips and set aside.
4. Place the rolls with endive, colorful peppers and steak. Sprinkle with black pepper, sea salt, and a few sesame seeds, and finally roll up.