“As the sun shines brighter and the days grow longer, it’s time to indulge in the pleasures of summer dining. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or simply craving a taste of the season, these four mouth-watering food dishes are sure to transport your taste buds to a realm of culinary delight. Join us as Milanda celebrates summer dining with four mouth-watering food dishes. They’re super simple, good for you, and most importantly, look great when served on a Becasa Porcelain dish.
Pan-fried Salmon and Avocado Tomato Pasta Salad
Spiral pasta 100g, 1 piece of salmon, 1 avocado, 6 small tomatoes, 1 cucumber, feta cheese 80g, onion 40g, parsley or cilantro 30g
Salad dressing ingredients
3 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of French spice powder (can be omitted), salt and pepper to taste
Spicy mustard mayonnaise(Serve with this salad)
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of mustard, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1/2 tablespoon of paprika, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes, drain, sprinkle some olive oil, and toss to prevent sticking.
- 2. Marinate the salmon with salt and pepper for 30 minutes, then brown on both sides.
- 3. avocado cut into pieces, small tomatoes cut in half, cucumber cut into pieces, cheese cut into pieces, and pasta mix well
- 4. Diced onion, and chopped cilantro, pour all the salad dressing ingredients mix well and let stand for 10 minutes
- 5. Pour in the sauce from Step 4, stir well, and serve with the pan-fried salmon and serve with dipping sauce.
- 1. French spice powder can be any flavor you like, parsley, rosemary, and thyme can be
- 2. Here pasta for cold, is possible to pour olive oil to prevent sticking, if you are doing ordinary pasta is not recommended to do this operation, will affect the sauce.
Thai lemon and spicy mango with prawns
Black tiger prawn squid rings 500g, 200g mango, 1/2 red onion, 8 small tomatoes, salt, and black pepper to taste
Ingredients for the cold sauce
3 cloves of garlic (minced), 40g of cilantro (chopped), 15g of mint leaves (chopped), 2 chilies (cut into rings), 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 4 tablespoons of water, 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1. Black tiger prawns, head, shell and thread, and squid rings together with salt and black pepper marinade 30 minutes
- 2. Marinate the seafood in boiling water for about 3 minutes blanching out over ice water, drained
- 3. Mix all the ingredients of the cold sauce
- 4. Shred the onion, dice the mango, cut the tomatoes in half, and mix in a salad bowl
- 5. Pour in the blanched seafood, pour in the salad dressing, and toss well to serve.
- 6. Finally, you can sprinkle some crushed peanuts, and coconut crunch to increase the taste, and cut a few slices of lemon as a decorative plate
Mexican Pineapple Grill
Pineapple pork taco also called shepherd’s taco, a few years ago when watching a documentary on the code lived this way of eating a blend of Lebanese shawarma and Turkish rotisserie tone, the Mexican practice commonly used pork rather than beef or lamb, pineapple enzymes in the pork more soft and tender, there is a subtle fruit aroma, very suitable for summer
Pork 500g, lard 30g, pineapple, diced onion, chopped cilantro, tortillas
100g orange, 100g pineapple, 2 cloves garlic, 150g onion, 2 tbsp black pepper, 2 tbsp cinnamon powder, 1 tbsp oregano leaves, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp paprika
- 1. Mix all the pork marinade ingredients and make a paste with a cooking rod
- 2. Stir-fry the marinade paste in a pan until it thickens, let it cool
- 3. Cut pork into bite-size strips or chunks and marinate overnight
- 4. Melt the lard and fry the marinated pork (you can also grill it), and fry some pineapple to accompany the meal
1/4 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 avocado, 50g jalapeño rings, salt, pepper and olive oil to taste
- 1. Sauté the diced onion and garlic, then add the chili rings and stir fry a few times, let cool
- 2. Make a smooth paste with avocado, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- 3. Put the pork, pineapple, onion, and cilantro on the tortilla and dip it into the avocado sauce.
Russian-style sausage and pickled cucumber potato salad
The sour cucumber and sour cream make it very refreshing and perfect for summer.
2 potatoes, 2 slices of bacon, 2 pieces of black pork sausage, 1/4 onion, 2 eggs, 2 pickles, 150g of sour cream, 40g of mayonnaise, lemon juice, shallots, salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Boil the eggs in a pot of cold water over medium heat and then cook for 5 minutes take out, cut into pieces, and set aside
- 2. Cook the potatoes without peeling over medium-low heat for about half an hour until they can be easily pierced with chopsticks, peel and cut into pieces while still hot
- 3. Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onion, salt, and pepper, and stir well to make salad dressing.
- 1. Chop onion, pickle, onion diced, bacon sliced, sausage cut into small pieces
- 2. Sauté the onion, add the bacon and sausage, and fry until crispy, set aside
- 3. Mix eggs, potatoes, diced pickles, and fried sausage and bacon
- 4. Pour in the sour cream sauce, mix well and serve.
- 1. If you don’t have sour cream, you can use Greek yogurt instead.
- 2. The potatoes are not mashed to retain the grainy texture, a small amount of diced pickles to enhance the flavor, and bacon to increase the freshness of the meat.